Pages

Slider

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Alyssa + Paul {Engaged!} 
Federal Way, WA Engagement Photography

Alyssa and Paul responded to my casting call looking for an engaged couple to model for our winter stylized bridal photo shoot. As the weeks go by, I got to talk to them and got to know them as a couple, and  I knew I just had to give them a mini engagement shoot as a thank you for being such a wonderful couple!





I loved the connection between them and how much in love they were with each other. Thank you for being our models and you know where to find us if you need a wedding photographer! *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

Wina Beals Photography
Engagement & Wedding Photography
www.winabealsphotography.com
(206) 212-1023
Hair & Makeup by Sarah Croasdill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs