Pages

Slider

Friday, October 31, 2014

Phil + Tera {Married!} 
Marysville, WA Wedding Photographer

When Tera first contacted me to photograph her wedding, I was so excited to find out that she was one of my friend's co-worker, and even more ecstatic to hear that she is pregnant. We quickly move things forward and before I knew it, it was already September 27th. I am still amazed that she organized a wedding in 6 weeks, and such a beautiful one at that too!


Tera did all of the flowers for her wedding by herself with the help of her Bridesmaids. All of it. Yes; the boutonniere, bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, reception flower, ceremony decorations, you name it. I told you she is amazing!



...and there is nothing more fun than to have your sister put your shoes on for you :)




Meanwhile, the dudes are getting ready too in the adjacent room. As expected, things were not as serene as it was at the bridal prep room. We saw a lot of goofing off and the boys were there too!





Oh, and I am soooooooo glad Phil and Tera decided to have a First Look prior to the ceremony. I have always loved First Look because it gives the Bride and Groom some intimate private moments just for the two of them before the flow of the day takes over.
























Did anybody notice the color theme? Both Justin and I did not realize this until I started going through the pictured while editing them. It's the color for our Seahawks team!














First Dance is always going to be one of my favorite moments to photograph. I love seeing the emotions on the Bride and Groom's faces, the way they touch and look at each other. Happy sigh. 





 DJ lights are on, and we are ready to party!





Phil & Tera, I have to say a special thank you for setting aside so much time for us to photograph you both on one of the happiest days of your lives. I love love love night time photographs and I am so happy to be able to do this for you.







Thank you again, Phil & Tera for trusting us to photograph your beautiful wedding. Here is to many, many happy years...... and a baby girl!!


Wina Beals Photography
Marysville, WA Wedding Photography
www.winabealsphotography.com
(206) 212-1023
Venue: Marysville Opera House. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs